In this episode we talk with former Money magazine reporter Jordan Goodman about his recommendation of the alleged Woodbridge Wealth Ponzi scheme and his advice for investors going forward. Apparently, he failed to learn his lesson from his last failed promotion.
- Special guest, Jordan Goodman
- The risk of the stock market versus the safety of a bank.
- Jordan’s take on the SEC complaint against Woodbridge Wealth.
- Some self-serving “investing” advice from Jordan in the wake of the Woodbridge debacle.
- Don and Tom confronts Jordan on his endorsements and ethics.
- The conflicted interests of many financial advisors.
- The personal expenses of Robert Shapiro of Woodbridge Wealth.