Tom's on vacation, so Don talks about fund fee wars. Last week, Fidelity Funds announced two new funds, Fidelity Zero Total Market and The Fidelity Zero International without zero expenses. In other words, Fidelity is going to lose a lot of money on them.
- Strategies for capital preservation with 457 plans.
- Investing advice for beginners and young adults.
- Putting money in a Roth IRA fund for your children.
- Being aware of where you get investment advice.
- Differences in going with an annuity and bonds.
- Questions to always ask before buying annuities.
- Why you shouldn’t be paying more than 1% on management fees.
- A 529 for children’s education.
Talking Real Money Twitter — https://twitter.com/talkrealmoney
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Fidelity — https://www.fidelity.com/
Financial Fysics on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Financial Fysics on iBooks – https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/financial-fysics/id1416808165
Financial Fysics Free PDF – http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/freefify