Quick bits on a ton of topics:
- Who is less honest? Stock brokers or insurance agents?
- The common thread through all the so-called crises of recent history.
- How the rule of seventy two can help you calculate future worth.
- Why actively managed funds are always more risky.
- How the investment industry hides information from investors to promote itself.
- The myth that market timing and picking is a skill.
- How you can get a free copy of the The Better Retirement Guidebook.
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Financial Fysics — https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Apple iBook App — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/