Don goes solo this week as Tom is on vacation.
- How to get started as an investor and where to get the right advice.
- Don’s issues with majority of financial advisors and what to look out for.
- Considering retirement investment options for a teacher.
- Ideas for emergency funds for fastest and safest access.
- Getting a real financial advisor instead of a stock broker.
- Use this handy form to interview financial advisors.
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Acorns - https://www.acorns.com/
Retirement Roundtable - http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/new-events/2018/8/18/retirement-roundtable