- Surrender charges and their vague justifications.
- Free meals and the associated sales pitches.
- The different formats on which Talking Real Money is available.
- Overconfidence and the behavioral biases around investing.
- Pattern recognition and its evolutionary roots.
- Recency bias and the psychological after effects of the 2008 market crash.
- A host of other biases that affect our investment choices.
- Some of the recent news from the world’s most famous investors.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
The Americans TV Show — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/
Charlies Steak House Florida — https://www.tripadvisor.co.za/Restaurant_Review-g34515-d456639-Reviews-Charley_s_Steak_House-Orlando_Florida.html
Andersonville — https://www.history.com/topics/american-civil-war/andersonville
Money Magazine — http://time.com/money/
Investor’s Business Daily — https://www.investors.com/
Blackberry — https://us.blackberry.com/
Apple — https://www.apple.com/
Jason Zweig — http://jasonzweig.com/