- Who should you ask your for investment advice?
- Managing a tricky annuity alongside an IRA.
- Researching the current value of the New York 529 Plan.
- When to pick up brokerage CDs.
- Understanding stock market reports and what rises and falls are compared to.
- The worst lesson anyone can take when it comes to money.
- Why learning about money is important from an early age.
- The drawbacks of teaching kids about money too early.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
SEC — https://www.sec.gov/
KC and the Sunshine Band — http://www.heykcsb.com/
Anthony Bourdain — http://www.anthonybourdain.net/
New York 529 Plan — https://www.nysaves.org/
DreamAhead Plan — https://www.get.wa.gov/savings-plan
Olympia Beer — http://olympia-beer.com/
Bankrate — https://www.bankrate.com/
Dow Jones Industrial Average — https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia
Acorns — https://www.acorns.com/
Whiz Biz Kids — http://whizbizkids.com/
Camp Millionaire — http://www.creativewealthintl.org/campmillionaire.php
Blackstone — https://www.blackstone.com/