Tom continues talking with securities attorney, Lawrence Cock. In this episode:
- The problem with short term, actively managed funds.
- Some information on home equity lines of credit and refinancing real estate.
- How to make decisions around housing when approaching retirement.
- Waiting on social security collection and weighing the benefits.
- Choosing between credit card debt and taking out a second mortgage.
- Clarifying the concept of capital gains.
- Inheriting benefits from IRAs and the social security grace period.
- And much more!
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Retiremeet North — http://www.retiremeet.com/
Warren Buffett — https://www.biography.com/people/warren-buffett-9230729
Lawrence R. Cock — https://www.corrcronin.com/profiles/lawrence-r-cock/