This week our calls have been just wonderful with some great information to help make you a better manager of money and a much better investor. In this episode we discuss investing in ETFs versus mutual funds, why you should stay away from actively managed funds, and understanding that you cannot build wealth without the inherent risk. Finally, we also dig into what to look for when choosing your financial adviser and what questions to ask in making your decision.
- The suitability of investing versus trading, related to ETFs versus mutual funds.
- Why you should not have an actively managed ETF or mutual fund.
- Understanding that there is no wealth without risk.
- Designing a well-planned, thoroughly researched quest for a financial adviser.
- Is any investment adviser 100% conflict-free?