On today’s pocket-sized episode we tackle health savings accounts and consider low-cost (or no-cost) offerings from Fidelity and Vanguard. Don also packs in a few reminders about the evils of actively managed funds and those who claim to know the future. Finally, we consider the flimsiness of bitcoin investments.
- A Health Savings Account as a great investment option.
- Why investors are growing wiser about actively managed funds.
- A reminder about why you cannot predict the future.
- What a real investment really is and why bitcoin is not one.
- A call about the new Fidelity Zero funds.