Great calls and valuable information to help you manage money better. Don answers questions on finding a fiduciary advisor and the meanings of various professional designations. He also takes calls of 529 plan allocation and getting a late start on retirement. He also offer some thoughts on global investing, actively managed funds, and why risk so important in growing your funds.
- Some information on fiduciaries and the acronyms they use.
- Why investing globally is so important.
- How to properly allocate funds in 529 accounts.
- The relationship between risk and return.
- The dangers and expenses of actively managed funds.
- Approaching retirement with very little money.
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Financial Fysics — https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Apple iBook App — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
My529 — https://my529.org/
MorningStar — https://www.morningstar.com/
SEC — https://www.sec.gov/
Social Security — https://www.ssa.gov/