An update on the now official Woodbridge Ponzi scheme. Many of this episodes calls focus on moving money from one place to another. Don and Tom help a few callers with different variations of this problem from avoiding taxation to finding the right place for an inheritance in the short term.
- An update on the Ponzi scheme at WoodBridge.
- Smartly avoiding high taxes on a home sale before investing.
- Investing in stocks in the record high bull market at present.
- Some options for short term investing at low risk.
- Looking for legitimate shelters for retirement savings.
- Why to be wary of financial advice from insurance brokers.
- Using inheritance for real estate investments.
Talking Real Money Twitter — https://twitter.com/talkrealmoney
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/