This episode is jam packed with great questions and useful investing information for all listeners. Don answers this week’s queries on reverse mortgages, early retirement and the concept of F.I.R.E. and discusses the recent, long running bull market and the real value of gold.
- Reverse mortgages and making sure you do not get scammed.
- The gold standard and why it’s value is always a question.
- Financial independence and retiring early.
- Hindsight and the fallacy of picking the right stocks.
- The longest bull market on record since the turn of the century or is it?
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Financial Fysics — https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Apple iBook App — https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ibooks/id364709193?mt=8
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Mr. Money Mustache — https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/
FinCon — https://finconexpo.com/fincon18/