In this episode, discuss a bond fund with outrageously high fees and extraordinary risk. Listen in as they chat about easily accessible online resources for money management, retirement preparation, and how to invest cleverly from a young age. They also talk about inflation and why silver has not actually increased in value in the last hundred years.
- A potentially dangerous and incredibly expensive bond fund.
- Good online resources for learning more about money and investing.
- The terrible financial radio shows that clutter the airwaves.
- Preparing for retirement with a high tolerance for risk.
- Why so many people are not excited about bonds.
- The current price of silver and looking at its constant value over the last hundred years.
- Using your RisQuiz score and picking the right level of volatility.
- Investing for young people in the armed services.
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Financial Fysics on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Paul Merriman — https://paulmerriman.com/
Cedar Ridge Partners — http://cedarridgepartners.com.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/
Risquiz — http://vestory.com/risquiz/
MarketWatch — https://www.marketwatch.com/