Today’s topics include which investing personalities, on TV and radio, should be trusted, living your life smartly with the constant alerts to impending doom, Jim Cramer and why investing estimates are framed in a particular way.
- Should we trust radio and TV hosts?
- Why the equations for investing estimates are traditionally formulated without inflation.
- How to prepare for the impending doom?
- A look into Jim Cramer and his expertise.
- Letting scientific facts guide your investing decisions instead of fantasy.
- Evaluating the pros and cons of LendingClub and peer to peer lending.
Talking Real Money Twitter — https://twitter.com/talkrealmoney
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Financial Fysics on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557