This episode’s topics range from savings accounts to annuities. Don and Tom tackle your questions about IRAs, pensions and bond funds. We also pack in some useful information on the resources available on our website and how to use RisQuiz to help you on your investment journey.
- Looking at options for safe savings.
- Considering the utility of short and long term annuities.
- Why you would have to pay tax on an IRA transfer to your pension.
- Short and medium term bond funds and how to go about using them.
- The usefulness of our website, talkingrealmoney.com.
- Using our RisQuiz to determine your tolerance for risk.
Talking Real Money Twitter — https://twitter.com/talkrealmoney
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Financial Fysics on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Fidelity — https://www.fidelity.com/
Bankrate — https://www.bankrate.com/
Vanguard VSTFX — https://investor.vanguard.com/mutual-funds/profile/VFSTX
Lee University — http://www.leeuniversity.edu/
Antony Beevor — http://www.antonybeevor.com/
Miracle on 34th Street — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039628/
Dave Ramsey — https://www.daveramsey.com/
Risquiz — http://vestory.com/risquiz/
Ken Fisher — https://www.forbes.com/profile/ken-fisher/
Chris Hogan — https://www.chrishogan360.com/