- Will the future economy be better or worse?
- Don’s approached by the World Marketing Alliance.
- Why you should be investing in what is down.
- Bond percentages versus stocks percentages.
- Intermediate government bond funds go down.
- Investors are doing worse than funds themselves.
- A brief update on bad investor behavior.
- Why investor returns recently improved.
- Returns on the Fidelity Emerging Marketing Fund.
- Why you don’t react to everything that is going on.
- Sell some of your winners, buy some of your losers.
- Insurance companies are not 100% guaranteed safe.
- Remember, there’s nothing out there that is free.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
World Marketing Alliance – https://www.linkedin.com/company/wma-world-marketing-alliance/
Fidelity Emerging Marketing Fund – https://www.fidelity.com/bin-public/060_www_fidelity_com/documents/SHDOCS/FEMKX/hosts/sh_comm_qfr.000322.RETAIL_pdf.pdf
Jason Heath – https://business.financialpost.com/author/fpjasonheath
Executive Life – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Life_Insurance_Company