Tom and Don discuss some well known investing firms such as Thrivent and Merrill Lynch and weigh their value and merits. Then on to advice for finding the right type of advisor before explaining a little about stock correlation. The episode finishes off with some further insight into the pitfalls of day trading and trying to beat the market.
- The difference between socially responsible investing and sustainable investing.
- Some information on Thrivent and similar firms.
- Which financial "advisors" you should trust.
- Understanding market correlation.
- The costs of working with Merrill Lynch.
- A caller with a personal experience of Merrill Lynch.
- Why day traders so often fail.
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Better Retirement Guidebook — https://www.retirebetterbook.com/
Thrivent — https://www.thrivent.com/
Jason Zweig — http://jasonzweig.com/
Morgan Stanley — https://www.morganstanley.com/
Dimensional Funds - https://us.dimensional.com/
Merrill Lynch - https://www.ml.com/
Retiremeet - http://www.retiremeet.com/