Attorney Rick Gregorek joins Tom and here are some of the topics discussed:
- Investment tip 1: Ignore all the noise.
- Are you okay losing half of the money you invested?
- The need for return versus the want for return.
- Why half of your money should be in bonds.
- You have to afford to save for retirement, now.
- State planning, disability and dying: It’s a reality people!
- What Rick and Tom cover in Retirement Freedom.
- Why financial portfolios need to adapt as you age.
- What happens when investment portfolios rely on principle.
- Planning for not being able to take care of yourself.
- Financial conflict often created by blended families.
- Knowing the purpose for your own money first.
- Determining how much you should be saving.
- The “mortgage-free” myth you need to know.
- Why windfalls are a major financial decision.
- Is tax referral generally a good idea?
- Hear Tom’s problem with real estate today.
- Stocks that have gone parabolic in the last year.
- The importance of really diversifying your stocks.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Rick Gregorek – https://www.rjglegal.com/
Rick Gregorek on Twitter – https://twitter.com/RJGLegal
Your Partner in Law – http://yourpartnerinlaw.com/
Acorns – https://www.acorns.com/
Retirement Freedom – http://yourpartnerinlaw.com/Page/upcoming-events
Your Money and Your Brain – https://www.amazon.com/Your-Money-Brain-Science-Neuroeconomics/dp/0743276698
Bank Rate – https://www.bankrate.com/
Talking Real Money on Twitter – https://twitter.com/donmcdonald