- Why the 110-year old Dow Jones Industrial Average is an anachronism.
- Some advice for diversifying IRA investments.
- The current plight of some baby boomers going into retirement.
- Looking back on the original companies from the DJIA.
- The lesson that the history of the DJIA teaches us for free!
- The upcoming Retirement Freedom class that Tom is offering.
- When to start taking Social Security.
- How to go about starting to prepare for retirement.
- Transferring into a Roth IRA and the tax options.
- Balancing real estate investments with stock and bonds.
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Dave Ramsey — https://www.daveramsey.com/
Disney — https://www.disney.com/
Time — http://time.com/
Forbes — https://www.forbes.com/
American Funds Group — https://groupinvestments.americanfunds.com/
SEC — https://www.sec.gov/
Ray Lucia — http://www.raylucia.com/
Dow Jones Industrial Average — https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia
Dow 30 — https://money.cnn.com/data/dow30/
AT&T — https://www.att.com/
Wall Street Journal — https://www.wsj.com/
Microsoft — https://www.microsoft.com/
Apple — https://www.apple.com/
Caterpillar — https://www.caterpillar.com/en.html
Retirement Freedom Kirkland — http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/new-events/2018/5/23/retirement-freedom-kirkland
Rick Gregorek — http://yourpartnerinlaw.com/