- The problem with Dave Ramsey’s advice on investing.
- Don't expect a 12% return on your investments.
- Investing in stocks is far from safe.
- Investment advice on the radio and who to trust.
- Where to stash money for the short term.
- A reminder about Don’s advisor hats!
- The oxymoron that is ‘actively managed index funds’.
- The best indicator of the US market at any point.
- Is the Dow Jones Industrial Average an anachronism.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Dave Ramsey — https://www.daveramsey.com/
Disney — https://www.disney.com/
Time — http://time.com/
Forbes — https://www.forbes.com/
American Funds Group — https://groupinvestments.americanfunds.com/
SEC — https://www.sec.gov/
Ray Lucia — http://www.raylucia.com/
Dow Jones Industrial Average — https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia
Dow 30 — https://money.cnn.com/data/dow30/
AT&T — https://www.att.com/
Wall Street Journal — https://www.wsj.com/
Microsoft — https://www.microsoft.com/
Apple — https://www.apple.com/
Caterpillar — https://www.caterpillar.com/en.html
Retirement Freedom Kirkland — http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/new-events/2018/5/23/retirement-freedom-kirkland
Rick Gregorek — http://yourpartnerinlaw.com/