- Why Don has no qualms about taking down investment charlatans.
- The increase in index fund investment over the last two decades.
- Common questions that Tom encounters from clients who have been swindled.
- Knowing your money’s purpose before making any kind of investments.
- Creating a savings habit from a young age.
- Don’s idea to send the SEC some hats to improve their practices.
- Figuring out if your investment plan is too conservative.
- The differences between a money market account and a money market fund.
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Wall Street Journal — https://www.wsj.com/
Billions — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/
Andrew Ross Sorkin — https://www.nytimes.com/by/andrew-ross-sorkin
Bobby Axelrod — http://billions.wikia.com/wiki/Bobby_Axelrod
The Americans — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/
The West Wing — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0200276/
Happy Days — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070992/
Yes — http://yesworld.com/
Incredibles 2 — https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3606756/
Financial Fysics — https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
SEC — https://www.sec.gov/
Bankrate — https://www.bankrate.com/
Northpointe Bank — https://www.northpointe.com/