- The best place to keep your savings with quick and easy access.
- Why interest rate changes might mean for your savings.
- High rates at Goldman Sachs bank.
- A couple of good resources for an introduction to investing.
- More info about Don’s upcoming holiday in New Zealand.
- Unloading stocks, penalties and the IRS protocols for profit.
- A discussion on the rules and culture of cricket. Seriously.
- When is a good time to retire?
- Soccer riots and why Tom couldn’t go to a Mexican soccer game.
- The problem with dual registration of investment advisors and stock dealers.
- Questions to ask about your so-called fiduciary advisor.
Real Money Hotline — 855-935-TALK (8255)
Talking Real Money — http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/
Talking Real Money Quick — http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/talking-real-money/
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Retiremeet North — http://www.retiremeet.com/
The Wall Street Journal — https://www.wsj.com
MarketWatch — https://www.marketwatch.com/
Goldman Sachs Bank — http://www.goldmansachs.com/what-we-do/investing-and-lending/banking/
Bankrate — https://www.bankrate.com/
Financial Fysics — https://www.amazon.com/Financial-Fysics-Money-Investing-Really/dp/1453898557
Paul Merriman — https://paulmerriman.com/
Real Investing Journal “Own the Whole Planet” — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/reports/2018/3/1/own-the-whole-planet
Auckland Blues — http://theblues.co.nz/
Auckland Aces — http://aucklandcricket.co.nz/about-auckland-cricket/aces/
Seattle Times Retirement Article — https://www.seattletimes.com/business/how-not-to-run-out-of-money-in-retirement/
New Zealand National Cricket Team — http://www.nzc.nz/