- Don heads out on a three week vacation.
- Some more info on Don’s other podcast, "MoneyThirty".
- Who is the bad guy in Billions?
- How and where to allocate your money when investing.
- Replacing the ‘word’ risk with the word ‘volatility’.
- Where to start your retirement fund after college.
- Looking back at investments at the turn of the millennium.
- What’s wrong with index and variable annuities?
- Why to use a VTWSX and when is right time.
Talking Real Money —
Delta Airlines — https://www.delta.com/
Emirates - https://www.emirates.com/
Talking Real Money Quick — http://www.talkingrealmoney.com/talking-real-money/
Money Thirty Podcast — https://www.moneythirty.com/
Real Investing Journal — https://www.realinvestingjournal.com/
Vestory — https://vestory.com/
401411 — http://www.401411.com/
Vanguard — https://investor.vanguard.com
Retiremeet North — http://www.retiremeet.com/
Roundabout by Yes — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
Dave Ramsey — https://www.daveramsey.com/
Tim Ferriss - https://tim.blog/
Warrior Wealth - https://www.warriorwealthsolutions.com/
Billions - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4270492/
Morningstar — http://www.morningstar.com/