At least we're confident, even if it's misplaced. Americans overwhelmingly believe they are financially savvy, yet very few are able to correctly answer a few very basic financial questions.
Plus, we talk with lots of callers about:
- What to do with a 30 year bond. How to reduce the taxable income.
- What to do with old IRA account when new job doesn't have the option to continue it.
- Mortgage credit certificate/refinancing mortgages.
- Get a plan for retirement. How do you plan on spending your money.
- How to get 19-year old college student started on Roth IRA.
- Investing while in the military.
- TSP funds, how much and where to allocate funds.